It is just flame broiled/grilled goat meat with heaps of pepper. I more often than not set up this the way I set up my Nigerian Peppered Gizzards.
Elements for Asun
- 1.2kg (2.6 lbs) goat meat (cut with the skin)
- 2 habanero peppers (or to your taste)
- 1 medium onion
- 3 major stock blocks
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 cooking spoon vegetable oil
- Dark pepper (discretionary)
- 1 medium onion
- 1 little green ringer pepper
- 1 little red ringer pepper
Before you make Asun
- Cut the goat meat into huge lumps. Ensure you cut the pieces with the goat skin. In the event that the skin is not there, it won't be the genuine article Asun.
- Wash and put the goat meat lumps in a bowl.
- Include the thyme and dark pepper; squash and include the stock solid shapes. Don't hesitate to include different flavors and fixings that you use to marinate meat.
- Blend the flavors and the goat meat by delicately rubbing with your hands.
- Cover the bowl with a thin film. Put in the ice chest and leave to marinate for around 60 minutes.
- As I would like to think, marinating hamburger and different sorts of meat is totally discretionary so you can avoid the marinating procedure and go straight to cooking the goat meat.
- Pound or barrage the habanero (scotch cap) peppers and put aside.
- Cut 1 onion into 4 major pieces.
Making the Asun
- After around 1 hour or the quantity of hours you marinated the goat meat, put the meat in a pot. Utilize a weight cooker in the event that you have one since goat meat is very extreme and you will spare bunches of gas and power.
- Pour water to only 50% of the level of the goat meat, include the huge pieces of onion and begin cooking at medium warmth. You don't need a considerable measure of water since you need the water to go away when the goat meat is well done.
- At the point when the goat meat is well done, evacuate the enormous pieces of onions and add salt to taste.
- Increment the warmth to high and mix continually till all the staying fluid in the pot is assimilated. You would prefer not to lose any flavor by pouring without end the goat meat stock.
- Lay the goat meat level on your broiler rack.
- Barbecue/Broil in the stove at 180°C or 350°F till the meat is dark colored everywhere. You should turn them every once in a while. The meat ought not be dry. This takes a greatest of 15 minutes with my broiler.
- While you are flame broiling the meat, wash, cut and string the green chime pepper, red ringer pepper and the rest of the onion on toothpicks.
- At the point when the meat it all around barbecued/seared, warm the vegetable oil in a launder pot.
- Include the pepper and the thick stock from cooking the meat (assuming any) and rotisserie for a bit.
- Include the flame broiled goat meat.
- Blend extremely well till the pepper is equitably appropriated on the goat meat. The vegetable oil guarantees this happens and gives the Asun a decent sparkle.
- That is it! Present with the strung vegetables.
- On the off chance that you are engaging visitors or eating with the family, present with Fried Plantains or Jollof Rice.
- On the off chance that you are facilitating a gathering, put them in a level plate and put out with other little slashes and snacks for your visitors to appreciate.