The moniker Air Condition originates from the way it cools the body when you eat it on a hot day.
- Cassava tubers (Yuca): as much as you can eat.
- Runs well with:
- Simmered Groundnuts/Peanuts (my top pick)
- Palm Kernel
- Peel and wash the cassava tubers.
- Cut them up into 2 inch long round and hollow pieces or shorter relying upon to what extent you need your Bobozee.
- Put the pieces in a pot, pour cool water to cover the substance and cook till they are hard done.
- Remove them from the water and spread out to chill off totally.
- Cut them up along the bits of cassava. The cuts ought to be around 3mm thin.
- Absorb overnight a lot of chilly water.
- The following day, wash a few times in a liberal amount of cool water by tenderly rubbing on the chips with your open palms. Wash till they are no longer foul and the acrid taste is no more. Change the water regularly as you wash them.
- Take note of: Some types of cassava are not all that vile, for those; wash till the sweet and harsh taste is no more.
Eat with coconuts, palm portion or my top choice: broiled groundnuts (peanuts).