- Ready/Unripe Plantain: the greatest number of pieces as you can eat!
- Palm Oil
- Hot Chili Pepper
- Salt (Optional)
Note on the fixings
In the case of utilizing ready plantain, guarantee that it is still hard else, it will be watery when done.
- Wash the plantain and cut each organic product into a few pieces relying upon how enormous the natural products are.
- Put in a pot, add some water and set to cook.
- In the interim hack the onions and bean stew pepper.
- Warm some oil (simply enough warmth to liquefy it). Pour in a plate and include the hacked onions and bean stew pepper. Add salt to taste.
- Cook the plantain till done, add some salt to your taste and permit to stew for a couple of more minutes. In the case of utilizing ready plantains, make certain to watch the cooking nearly in light of the fact that it will complete faster than unripe plantains.
- The bubbled plantain is prepared to be served. Keep in mind to evacuate the peels before eating!