In this formula, I demonstrate how I cook lentils with the end goal that it tastes Nigerian.
- 600g lentils
- 1 cooking spoon red palm oil
- 1 little green pepper
- 2 carrots
- 2 red onion
- Dark pepper (to taste)
- 1 major stock solid shape
- Salt (to taste)
- Lentils are known as lentils wherever they are accessible in Nigeria. Search for them in huge general stores.
- The amounts of green pepper, carrots and red onions can be changed in accordance with your taste and how occupied or meager you need these fixings to show up in the dinner.
- Before you cook Lentils Porridge
- Flush the lentils in a lot of cool water.
- Flush and dice the green pepper and onions.
- Rub, flush and dice the carrots.
- Put the lentils in a pot, pour a liberal amount of water since lentils can ingest bunches of water.
- Include the stock 3D square, dark pepper and begin cooking.
- Note: If you have a weight cooker, utilize it to cook lentils on the grounds that since they take a while to cook with a typical pot.
- At the point when the lentils are delicate, include the onions, carrots, palm oil and salt ans keep cooking.
- When it warms up, include the green peppers. Cover and let it warm up once more.
- When it warms up once more, blend and serve when it has chilled off to an agreeable temperature.
- Expect to have the lentils poridge somewhat watery on the grounds that when it chills off to a confortable temperature, it winds up plainly thicker.
You can serve it like that or with Fried Plantain.