In spite of the fact that this does not look anything like a conventional sauce, it is the thing that we called it in my home when I was growing up.
- 3 plum tomatoes
- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium green ringer pepper
- 1 teaspoon curry powder (Nigerian curry powder)
- 1 major stock block
- Ground pepper and salt (to taste)
- 1 cooking spoon vegetable oil (for singing)
Before you make the sauce:
- Wash all vegetables.
- Cut the onions into thin quarter cuts.
- Expel the seeds from the tomatoes and cut them in an indistinguishable way from the onions.
- Cut the green pepper into minor pieces.
- Empty the vegetable oil into a spotless dry pot and let it warm up.
- Include the onions and broil for around 2 minutes.
- Include the tomatoes and broil for an additional 2 minutes.
- Include the green pepper and mix for about a large portion of a moment.
- Pulverize the stock 3D square and add to whatever remains of the fixings.
- Include ground pepper, curry powder and salt to taste. Mix exceptionally well and include a couple drops of water.
- Cover and leave to stew for one moment. That is it!
- Curry sauce is ideal for bubbled potatoes (Irish or sweet potatoes) and Boiled White Yam.