Most circumstances we set up our children noodles with just the flavors in the pack since it is the path of least resistance. What happens is that they regularly abandon it untouched on the grounds that that tastes more terrible than cardboard.
Zest up your children noodles today and they will doubtlessly request more.
- 1 pack of Noodles
- 1 little Green Pepper
- 1 little Carrot
- Little lumps of hamburger or chicken
- 3 table spoons of Olive/Vegetable Oil
- Wash and cut the green pepper and carrot into little pieces.
- Wash and cook the pieces of meat or chicken till done.
- Before opening the pack of noodles, separate the noodles in pieces.
- Put the noodle pieces in the pot containing the cooked hamburger and include the zest that accompanies the noodle.
- Pour water to an indistinguishable level from the substance of the pot.
- Cover the pot and set to cook at medium warmth.
- At the point when the substance begin bubbling, include the diced carrots and green pepper.
- Include the Olive/vegetable oil.
- Cover and leave to keep cooking till the water is practically dry. Try not to permit all the water to become scarce on the grounds that this makes the noodle turn out to be excessively dry when it has chilled off.
- A few children don't care for the essence of green pepper, this can be removed the fixings list. The point of children formulas is to cook something that your children will like.