Coconut Meat Pie Ingredients
With the accompanying fixings, I got 6 coconut meat pies. If you don't mind take note of that I utilized a cutter that is 14cm (5.5 inches) in measurement. The extent of your cutter significantly influences the quantity of coconut pies you will get. Click pictures to develop.
coconut meat pie fixings batter
- coconut meat pie fixings batter
- For the Coconut Meat Pie batter
- 100g coconut flour (⅞ container)
- 400g plain flour (3½ containers)
- 150g spread (1¼ sticks)
- 1 teaspoon preparing powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 50 mls Coconut drain (1 container)
- 1 Egg (for fixing and coating)
For the Coconut Meat Pie filling
- 150g minced meat (1 container)
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ container coconut drain
- 2 mushrooms
- 1 carrot
- Little bit of red pepper
- Little bit of green ringer pepper
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- Dark pepper (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 stock solid shape
- ½ knob of onion
- You will require a circlular cutter or a sharp pot cover that can cut mixture.
Headings for setting up the Coconut Meat Pie
- The Coconut Meat Pie Filling
- coconut meat pie fixings prep
- Hack every one of the fixings as appeared in the picture above.
- Blend the plain flour for the loading with a little measure of coconut drain to get medium consistency. This is the thickener.
- Empty the coconut oil into a perfect dry pot and set on the stove to warm up.
- Whenever hot, include the hacked onions and broil for 1 minute.
- Include the minced meat and broil till pale. Isolate the meat mince as you broil so they won't bunch up.
- Include stock shape (smashed), thyme, dark pepper and salt.
- Include the coconut drain, slashed carrots and mushroom. Mix, cover the pot and cook for 1 minute.
- Include the slashed red and green chime peppers. Include the thickener, mix, cover and leave to stew for a large portion of a moment.
- Blend and put it aside to chill off totally.
The Coconut Meat Pie mixture
- Filter the plain flour into a spotless, dry, sizeable bowl.
- Include the coconut flour, heating powder and salt. Blend extremely well.
- Include the margarine in little scoops.
- Delicately rub the margarine into the flour till the blend feels like morsels.
- Include the coconut drain. Blend and massage till a wad of mixture is framed.
- Manipulate well, cover and put aside to rest for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Beat the egg and put aside.
- Cut, Fill, Fold, Close and Bake
- coconut meat pie fill
- coconut meat pie - close
- Following 10 to 15 minutes, ply the mixture again till exceptionally smooth.
- Reveal the mixture to around 5mm thickness.
- Cut with the cutter, rub the beaten egg around within the edge of the circlular batter.
- Scoop some filling onto the middle.
- Close and seal with a fork.
- Put in a stove plate that is fixed with a heating sheet. Without a heating sheet, rub some spread inside the plate.
- Rehash the procedure for whatever is left of the batter.
- Rub the egg on the coconut meat pies. This is so they will be brilliant when done.
- Prepare in a preheated stove at 170°C (350F) till brilliant. This takes around 40 minutes in my broiler. Your own particular time will rely on upon the sort and warming limit of your stove.
- Don't hesitate to utilize a large portion of the amount of the expressed fixings in the event that you would prefer not to make the same number of meat pies.